We’d Love To Hear From You!
To request Wag The Dog Pet Care services in the Raleigh Triangle, please complete the form below. We will contact you within 24 hours of receiving your submission to discuss your needs, answer questions and schedule your in-home consultation.
Please contact us today for a free consultation and to become an extended member of the Wag the Dog Pet Care family!
Invoicing & Payment
Payment in full is due on the first visit. All check payments can be mailed to P.O. Box 17412 Raleigh, NC 27619. There will be a $35 returned check fee.
If services are canceled within 24 hours of a normally scheduled visit, you will be charged for all visits within that 24 hour period. Any remaining balance (for visits scheduled after that first 24 hour period) will be credited to future pet sitting services.
If services are canceled within one week of the first holiday schedule visit, you will be charged 25% of the entire visit schedule. The remaining 75% will be refunded and credited to future pet sitting services. If services are canceled within 72 hours of the first holiday schedule visit, you will be charged 50% of the entire visit schedule. The remaining 50% will be refunded and credited to future pet sitting services.
There will be no refunds or credits for early returns.
Visits scheduled with less than a 24 hours notice will be assessed a $5 service charge.
There will be an additional fee of $6 per visit on the following holidays: Easter Weekend (Friday – Sunday) Memorial Day Weekend (Saturday – Monday), Independence Day (July 4th), Labor Day Weekend (Saturday – Monday), Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, and New Years Day.